Is a Life Coach the Right Choice for You?
Is a life coach the right choice for you? Let us explore the benefits and purpose.
Life coaching is a relatively new phenomenon. The purpose of a life coach is to help you create a life that fulfills you. Many people have touted the benefits, saying that their life coaches have changed their lives for the better.
If you're wondering about hiring a life coach, consider these benefits:
1. You can finally decide what you want to be when you grow up. Life coaches are great at getting you to choose what you want for your life. You'll get to design your ideal life to maximize your fulfillment.
2. You'll raise your standards. Many of your challenges likely result from having standards that are too low. You may be too quick to settle, taking jobs that are beneath your capabilities or getting into relationships that don't serve you. Your boundaries may be weak and undefined.
3. Making you accountable. If you decide on your own to start working out each morning and then you don't follow through, you can tell yourself that you'll start again tomorrow. On the other hand, a life coach will keep you up to the task.
- One reason this strategy works is because most of us find letting others down to be painful. And most of us don't like being in "trouble."
4. Your life will become more balanced. We all tend to emphasize certain things and fail to give others enough emphasis. A life coach will force you to give adequate attention to all the areas of your life.
5. You'll be encouraged to stretch yourself. Have you ever noticed that some people never change? They're the same today as they were ten or more years ago. Life is about learning and applying that learning to get better results. If your life is always the same, you're either not learning or not applying what you've learned.
- Your life coach will get you to do all of those things you should be doing and want to be doing, but can't quite get yourself to do.
6. You'll work through your challenges with an expert to support you. Dealing with challenges can be intimidating. Having an expert in your corner can make all the difference.
- Two heads really can be better than one. Sometimes all we need is a little encouragement and support. It can be a great way to get unstuck.
7. You'll have someone that is just as excited by your successes as you are! Have you ever done something that fills you with pride, only to find out that your family, friends, or significant other seems less than impressed?
- Having someone cheer your successes creates momentum. Momentum allows you to accomplish even greater accomplishments.
8. You'll solve challenges you didn't even realize you had. Typically a coach is hired for a specific reason. But through the process of coaching, you'll find that there are other issues that might be just as important. There's no place to hide with a good life coach.
Life coaching can be a great idea if you feel that you're stuck and truly want to change. Do you recognize yourself in the points listed above? Have you been trying to change your life but been unable to? If so, a life coach is likely to make a huge difference in your life.
On the other hand, if your life isn't right where you want it, a life coach might be what you're looking for.
Consider your desires and your ability to bring them about on your own. If you feel you could use some help, seeking the help of a life coach might be one of the best decisions you've ever made.
Low Cost Option For Your Personalized Life Coach
Our perspective at Think Healthcare Solutions and the Healthitude Academy, is this. The staff here at Think Healthcare Solutions (THS), have dedicated our careers to taking care of our patients. Over the years of experience and observations in caring for patients, seeing new treatment plans and diagnosis. Hearing stories of patients successes and failures. What we see is this:
So many patients walk away from their provider with new prescriptions, a diet recommendation, studies they want them to have done. Recommending surgeries or procedures. Diagnosis that may be given new but not understood. Treatment plans are so overwhelming, patients fail to comply.
Diet recommendations given to improve health. Diets become unsuccessful because, of previous failures, overwhelming obstacles, and much-needed support, no where on site.
Story after story about patients that have a prescription they stop taking due to cost. Once again leaving their health in jeopardy. Having someone to help them at every turn, helping with those obstacles. Supporting you every step of the way. Being able to explain things they don't understand.
What if your health is okay, but the world around you may be closing in. Too much going on, life is overwhelming. Or you just need someone to guide you in the changes you want for yourself or any of your family members.
Life Coaches help to clarify goals, identify obstacles that may hold you back. Giving you tools and strategies to overcome obstacles. Allowing you to grow and blossom in to the person you want to be. Having a Life Coach with a nursing degree and background, can amplify the success in your sessions with your coach.
Added benefit at Think Healthcare Solutions, not only do we have Life Coaches. We have trained health coaches. A health coach will help you achieve healthy habits. They do not diagnose or treat disease, prescribe medication. The Health Coach is happy to work with your physicians guidance to support your wellbeing. Again, giving you the tools to be successful and achieving goals and having healthier outcomes. As a coach we can identify obstacles and support you in your success. As nurses we understand medications and diseases that we can help you process and work through to improve healthier outcomes.
If our clients need a focus on nutrition or fitness. Then you have a coach that is focused on nutrition and diet and fitness to support and encourage your success. This coach can keep you on track, encouraging you to maintain your goals and helping you achieve: either nutrition or fitness or both.
Whether you need coaching for life, relationships, loss. Making healthier choices, helping with fitness, maintaining, or achieving lifestyle changes.
We are a cost-effective alternative giving you and your family the support you deserve.
Our team may not be Tony Robbins, but you will get the best support to help you maximize and gain your full potential. We are committed to being there for you. Without the price tag, that can be anywhere from $75 to $250 dollars per session.
Our purpose here at Think Healthcare Solutions is to support and coach individuals to optimize their life potential. As well as all of the other things we do. Empowering individuals to make positive changes in life and keep cost, both through coaching as well as making sure the spend no more for their healthcare than is needed. Monitoring changes in their insurance so there is no surprise cost. Like network changes. Come and join us.